Sizer & Co Accountants
 UK TAX FOR EXPATS - Your friendly face from home, HERE!

 Do you need to complete a self assessment tax return?

Even though you may not be resident in the UK you will need to complete a tax return if you are a:


  • an employee performing duties in the UK whilst resident abroad
  • have Capital Gains
  • are liable to higher rate tax
  • are entitled to reduced age relief

If you have received a tax return you must complete it even if you have no UK income.

If you ignore the return you will automatically receive penalties for not filing the return on time.

« Back To Tax Return Services