Sizer & Co Accountants

If you let out residential property you will have to keep records of rent received and your expenses to work out your tax liability. 

Whatever type of property letting business you have - residential or holiday letting, in the UK or overseas, the same records need to be kept.

You can reduce your tax liability by claiming different types of allowances for the cost of furniture and equipment you provide with the property and you may also be able to deduct certain 'capital' allowances for the cost of equipment relating to your lettings business.

Contact us today for a free, no obligation, competitive quote.

There are no hidden costs, what we quote is what you pay, you will be given a FIXED FEE for a professional service tailored to your personal requirements.

« Back To Tax Return Services