Sizer & Co Accountants

If you are self-employed (including being a member of a partnership) you always have to complete a tax return. Upon commencement of your self-employment HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) must be informed, failure to do so will result in a penalty being issued.

Business records relating to your income and expenses need to be kept so that annual trading accounts can be prepared. These accounts will then be used to complete your tax return and to calculate your tax liability.

It is important that accurate records are maintained so that any questions HMRC may have about your return can be answered in a timely manner along with supporting documentation to substantiate your declared tax position. 

In addition to our tax return filing service we can offer you a professional bookkeeping service aswell as preparation of your annual trading accounts should you require.

Invest your time in your business and let us handle your tax affairs for you.

Contact us
today for a free, no obligation, competitive quote.

There are no hidden costs, what we quote is what you pay, you will be given a FIXED FEE for a professional service tailored to your personal requirements. 


« Back To Tax Return Services