Sizer & Co Accountants

You must complete a tax return if you have any overseas income that is liable to UK tax.

You will need to keep any dividend vouchers, tax certificates and personal financial records including:

  • evidence of overseas earned income, for example from employment, self-employment or property letting
  • receipts for any expenses you wish to claim
  • dividend certificates from overseas companies
  • certificates or other evidence of tax paid - either in the UK or overseas

Contact us today for a free, no obligation, competitive quote. 

There are no hidden costs, what we quote is what you pay, you will be given a FIXED FEE for a professional service tailored to your personal requirements.


« Back To Tax Return Services