Sizer & Co Accountants
You must complete a return if:

    • you are a company director
    • you are receiving income from foreign employment 
    • you are a higher rate tax payer
    • you want to claim work related expenses or professional subscriptions 

If you are unsure of what you can claim for then Contact us as we can help. We know what you can and can't claim for so why miss out on a potential tax rebate.

Also, if you pay tax through PAYE and owe tax at the end of the year you will need a return if either of the following applies:

    • you owe tax and HMRC cannot collect the tax due through your tax code 
    • you do not want to pay the tax through your tax code - you prefer to make a direct payment instead

Records you must keep:

Income from employment

    • your P45 - if you leave your job
    • your P60 - if you are in a job 
    • form P11D - this shows details of your expenses and benefits, such as a company car or health insurance
    • dividend certificates
    • information about any redundancy or termination payment

Expense records

When you are employed you may have had to pay expenses out of your own pocket in order to do your job. You may be able to claim for some or all of these expenses to reduce the tax you will have to pay. You will need to keep records of these expenses.

Foreign income or gains

    • evidence of overseas employment income
    • receipts for any expenses you wish to claim
    • dividend certificates
    • certificates or other evidence of tax paid - either in the UK or overseas

Contact us today for a free, no obligation, competitive quote.

There are no hidden costs, what we quote is what you pay, you will be given a FIXED FEE for a professional service tailored to your personal requirements.

« Back To Tax Return Services