Sizer & Co Accountants
If you are intending to work within construction as a sub-contractor you will want to register with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) before you start doing so.

If you do not register with them deductions will be made from your payments at the higher 30% rate rather than the 20% rate.

You will need to keep records of all your income and expenditure for completion of your tax return and we can advise you of what expenses you can and can't claim for.

If you are a contractor under the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) there are certain rules you will need to follow. For example, you have to tell HMRC each month about all the payments you have made to your subcontractors within the scheme. You do this by filing a monthly return.

Contact us today for a free, no obligation, competitive quote.

There are no hidden costs, what we quote is what you pay, you will be given a FIXED FEE for a professional service tailored to your personal requirements.

« Back To Tax Return Services